APAC Mid-South was created in 2007 following the merger of two businesses – SRM Aggregates and elements of the APAC Southeast Division of APAC Inc. Between them, these two businesses had a long tradition of providing quality aggregates and asphalt to the Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee markets. In 2009, another division of APAC with locations in South Alabama and the Florida Panhandle came under the Midsouth Paving umbrella.
- 2002 SRM Aggregates locations in the Birmingham, Alabama area were acquired by Oldcastle Materials Group, a division of international building materials group CRH.
- 2003 SRM Aggregates acquired 5 quarry locations from Hansen in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee.
- 2004 SRM opened a new green field site – the Mulberry Quarry in Georgia
- 2007 SRM and APAC merged to form one company, APAC Mid-South, Inc. part of the Oldcastle Materials Group.
- 1900 Warren Brothers Company, the forerunner of APAC, was founded February 5, 1900 in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 1906 Warren Brothers expanded their operations into Birmingham, Alabama.
- 1968 Ashland Oil, Inc. acquired Warren Brothers and the name changed to Ashland-Warren, Inc.
- 1980 the Ashland-Warren name was changed to APAC, Inc. still under the ownership of Ashland.
- 2006 APAC was acquired by Oldcastle Materials Group.
- 2007 certain Alabama assets of the APAC-Southeast Division of APAC were merged with SRM Aggregates an existing Oldcastle company located in Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee to form what is now known as Midsouth Paving, Inc.
APAC Gulf Coast
- A division of APAC with locations in South Alabama and the Florida Panhandle became part of Midsouth Paving, Inc.
Midsouth Paving, Inc.
- 2013 APAC Mid-South, Inc. changed its name to Midsouth Paving, Inc.